Stakeholder Advisory Group
To assure that this website is as informative as possible, we assembled a diverse stakeholder advisory committee to provide insight as the website is developed, implemented, and revised over time.
Prior to public launch, we held several meetings with the stakeholders listed below. View the stakeholder feedback report from the first meeting.
Click here to access our first annual report.
Click here to access our second annual report.
We also welcome feedback from the general public. How can we make the website better meet your needs? What else would you like see? You may provide your comments via our Feedback page.
Local Public Health Agencies
- Bill Burman: Director of Denver Public Health
- John Douglas: Director of Tri-County Health Department
- Grace Franklin: Director of San Miguel Department of Public Health
- Tom Gonzales: Director Larimer County Department of Health and Environment
- Hayden Hedman: Lead COVID-19 Epidemiologist for Summit County
- Joni Reynolds: Director Gunnison County Department of Health and Human Services
- Suzuho Shimasaki: Deputy Director Pitkin County Public Health
- Jason Vahling: Director Broomfield Department of Public Health and Environment
County Commissioners and Appointees
- Sandra Cinor: Regional Epidemiologist for the West Central Public Health Partnership (appointed by Ben Tisdel/Ouray)
- Megan Davisson: Senior Analyst for Douglas County (appointed)
- Beth Melton: Routt County Commissioner
Colorado Hospital Association
- Darlene Tad-y: Vice President of Clinical Affairs
- Essey Yirdaw: Director of Data Analytics
- Colorado Association of Local Public Health Officials: Tracy Anselmo (Executive Director)
- Colorado Human Services Directors Association: Alexis Kuznick (Director)
- Colorado Counties, Inc: Gini Pingenot (Director of External Affairs)
- Colorado Counties, Inc: Daphne Gervais (Legislative and Policy Advocate)