Colorado COVID-19 Vaccine Information
On this page, you can find more information about the status of COVID-19 vaccination in Colorado, and other relevant resources. Please scroll down to view all available information.
Colorado COVID-19 Vaccine Programs
The stakeholder map below plots organizations that are working to increase COVID-19 vaccine uptake in Colorado. The goal of this map is to provide a resource to help individuals and public health partners identify and understand current efforts to increase vaccine uptake in their communities.
Instructions can be found below the map. The map below is best viewed on a desktop.
If your organization is interested in adding your COVID-19 vaccine work to this map, please complete this brief survey
Instructions on how to use the map
- Click on a county (green circle) to view demographic and COVID-19 data for that county.
- Click on an organization (blue square) to view a description of their COVID-19 vaccine project and contact information.
- Click and hold on a county or organization to focus on that entity. Exit the focus view by clicking on the focus icon on the right sidebar.
- Use the search bar in the upper left corner of the map to locate a specific county or organization.
- Green circles represent the 64 counties in Colorado as well as an "all counties" option at the top of the map.
- Blue squares represent organizations in Colorado that are working to increase COVID-19 vaccine uptake.
- Connecting lines represent the counties served by each organization.